Greenock Morton VS Saint Johnstone, sure away win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- Greenock Morton VS Saint Johnstone 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Greenock Morton got 11 wins, 13 draws, 12 losses and placed the 5 of the Scottish Championship. In the last 20 games, Greenock Morton got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 38 rounds, Saint Johnstone got 15 wins, 7 draws, 16 losses and placed the 6 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Saint Johnstone got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Greenock Morton 0.82--1-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 295 matches, the home team got 144 wins, 59 draws and 92 losses. Home win rate: 48.81%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 31.19%; Home odds win rate: 40.34%; Draw odds win rate: 24.07%; Away odds win rate: 35.59%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-3-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 185 matches, the home team got 91 wins, 33 draws and 61 losses. Home win rate: 49.19%; Draw win rate: 17.84%; Away win rate: 32.97%; Over odds win rate: 46.49%; Draw odds win rate: 4.86%; Under odds win rate: 48.65%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.70-3.70-1.58. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 2 wins, 1 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 22.22%; Draw win rate: 11.11%; Away win rate: 66.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Greenock Morton(18.9%), Draw(22.6%), Saint Johnstone(58.4%)

 

Greenock Morton VS Saint Johnstone, sure away win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)