Gremio (RS) VS Fortaleza, hosts will win comfortably

Submit by Tipster William

Match Time:

Brazil Serie A -- Gremio (RS) VS Fortaleza 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Gremio (RS) got 1 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 19 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Gremio (RS) got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Fortaleza got 2 wins, 1 draws, 4 losses and placed the 14 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Fortaleza got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 26.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Gremio (RS) 1.08-1-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 218 matches, the home team got 127 wins, 42 draws and 49 losses. Home win rate: 58.26%; Draw win rate: 19.27%; Away win rate: 22.48%; Home odds win rate: 41.74%; Draw odds win rate: 25.23%; Away odds win rate: 33.03%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2/2.5-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 741 matches, the home team got 316 wins, 222 draws and 203 losses. Home win rate: 42.65%; Draw win rate: 29.96%; Away win rate: 27.40%; Over odds win rate: 44.53%; Draw odds win rate: 6.88%; Under odds win rate: 48.58%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.47-3.85-7.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 games, the home team got 10 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 26.67%; Away win rate: 6.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Gremio (RS)(66.4%), Draw(21.6%), Fortaleza(12.0%)


Gremio (RS) VS Fortaleza, hosts will win comfortably

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)