Hafnarfjordur VS KR Reykjavik, a close game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Iceland Cup -- Hafnarfjordur VS KR Reykjavik 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Hafnarfjordur got 7 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 3 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Hafnarfjordur got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, KR Reykjavik got 11 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, KR Reykjavik got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hafnarfjordur 1.19-0/0.5-0.72. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 66 matches, the home team got 21 wins, 20 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 31.82%; Draw win rate: 30.30%; Away win rate: 37.88%; Home odds win rate: 34.85%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 65.15%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-3-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 108 matches, the home team got 41 wins, 33 draws and 34 losses. Home win rate: 37.96%; Draw win rate: 30.56%; Away win rate: 31.48%; Over odds win rate: 39.81%; Draw odds win rate: 6.48%; Under odds win rate: 53.70%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.43-3.30-2.46. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hafnarfjordur(37.7%), Draw(26.1%), KR Reykjavik(36.2%)

 

Hafnarfjordur VS KR Reykjavik, a close game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)