Hartlepool United VS AFC Fylde, guests will get a victory

Submit by Tipster William

Match Time:

England Conference -- Hartlepool United VS AFC Fylde 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Hartlepool United got 1 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 19 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Hartlepool United got 10 wins, 2 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 46.7%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, AFC Fylde got 2 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 4 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, AFC Fylde got 11 wins, 1 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.1%, the over win rate is 37.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hartlepool United 0.95-0/-0.5-0.91. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 40 matches, the home team got 13 wins, 14 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 32.50%; Draw win rate: 35.00%; Away win rate: 32.50%; Home odds win rate: 45.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 354 matches, the home team got 147 wins, 107 draws and 100 losses. Home win rate: 41.53%; Draw win rate: 30.23%; Away win rate: 28.25%; Over odds win rate: 43.79%; Draw odds win rate: 7.34%; Under odds win rate: 48.87%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.87-3.10-2.22. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 21 games, the home team got 5 wins, 10 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 23.81%; Draw win rate: 47.62%; Away win rate: 28.57%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hartlepool United(28.3%), Draw(28.1%), AFC Fylde(43.6%)


Hartlepool United VS AFC Fylde, guests will get a victory

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)