Hiroshima Sanfrecce VS Zweigen Kanazawa FC, an exciting clash

Submit by Tipster Suerte

 

Match Time:

Japan Emperors Cup -- Hiroshima Sanfrecce VS Zweigen Kanazawa FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Hiroshima Sanfrecce got 10 wins, 6 draws, 6 losses and placed the 5 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Hiroshima Sanfrecce got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 27 rounds, Zweigen Kanazawa FC got 9 wins, 13 draws, 5 losses and placed the 8 of the J-League Division 2. In the last 20 games, Zweigen Kanazawa FC got 5 wins, 11 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hiroshima Sanfrecce 1.06-1-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 220 matches, the home team got 129 wins, 46 draws and 45 losses. Home win rate: 58.64%; Draw win rate: 20.91%; Away win rate: 20.45%; Home odds win rate: 34.09%; Draw odds win rate: 28.18%; Away odds win rate: 37.73%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1473 matches, the home team got 646 wins, 364 draws and 463 losses. Home win rate: 43.86%; Draw win rate: 24.71%; Away win rate: 31.43%; Over odds win rate: 44.33%; Draw odds win rate: 6.04%; Under odds win rate: 49.63%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.57-3.80-5.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 93 games, the home team got 59 wins, 25 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 63.44%; Draw win rate: 26.88%; Away win rate: 9.68%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hiroshima Sanfrecce(59.9%), Draw(23.7%), Zweigen Kanazawa FC(16.4%)

 

Hiroshima Sanfrecce VS Zweigen Kanazawa FC, an exciting clash

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)