Huachipato VS Deportivo Pasto, a close game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Huachipato VS Deportivo Pasto 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Huachipato got 1 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 10 of the Primera Division de Chile. In the last 20 games, Huachipato got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Deportivo Pasto got 3 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Deportivo Pasto got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Huachipato 1.07-0/0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2354 matches, the home team got 871 wins, 756 draws and 727 losses. Home win rate: 37.00%; Draw win rate: 32.12%; Away win rate: 30.88%; Home odds win rate: 38.95%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 61.05%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 887 matches, the home team got 400 wins, 243 draws and 244 losses. Home win rate: 45.10%; Draw win rate: 27.40%; Away win rate: 27.51%; Over odds win rate: 45.77%; Draw odds win rate: 6.43%; Under odds win rate: 47.80%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.46-2.98-2.96. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 0 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 100.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Huachipato(38.7%), Draw(30.7%), Deportivo Pasto(30.6%)

 

Huachipato VS Deportivo Pasto, a close game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)