Independiente Jose Teran VS Caracas FC, home win game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Independiente Jose Teran VS Caracas FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Independiente Jose Teran got 11 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the Primera Division de Ecuador. In the last 20 games, Independiente Jose Teran got 10 wins, 7 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 27.8%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Caracas FC got 10 wins, 6 draws, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the Primera Division de Venezuela. In the last 20 games, Caracas FC got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Independiente Jose Teran 1.07-1.5/2-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 79 matches, the home team got 58 wins, 11 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 73.42%; Draw win rate: 13.92%; Away win rate: 12.66%; Home odds win rate: 58.23%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 41.77%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5/3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2474 matches, the home team got 1128 wins, 593 draws and 753 losses. Home win rate: 45.59%; Draw win rate: 23.97%; Away win rate: 30.44%; Over odds win rate: 45.63%; Draw odds win rate: 6.55%; Under odds win rate: 47.82%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.26-5.60-9.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 23 games, the home team got 20 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 86.96%; Draw win rate: 13.04%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Independiente Jose Teran(75.4%), Draw(17.0%), Caracas FC(7.6%)

 

Independiente Jose Teran VS Caracas FC, home win game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)