Inti Gas Deportes VS Dep.San Martin, home side to win

Submit by Tipster William

Match Time:

Peru Primera Division -- Inti Gas Deportes VS Dep.San Martin 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Inti Gas Deportes got 6 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 13 of the Peru Primera Division. In the last 20 games, Inti Gas Deportes got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Dep.San Martin got 3 wins, 6 draws, 7 losses and placed the 16 of the Peru Primera Division. In the last 20 games, Dep.San Martin got 2 wins, 7 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.3%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Inti Gas Deportes 0.80-1-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 530 matches, the home team got 204 wins, 101 draws and 225 losses. Home win rate: 38.49%; Draw win rate: 19.06%; Away win rate: 42.45%; Home odds win rate: 38.30%; Draw odds win rate: 26.04%; Away odds win rate: 35.66%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-2.5/3-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 775 matches, the home team got 350 wins, 169 draws and 256 losses. Home win rate: 45.16%; Draw win rate: 21.81%; Away win rate: 33.03%; Over odds win rate: 47.61%; Draw odds win rate: 4.39%; Under odds win rate: 48.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.47-4.00-5.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 95 games, the home team got 62 wins, 21 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 65.26%; Draw win rate: 22.11%; Away win rate: 12.63%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Inti Gas Deportes(64.2%), Draw(21.7%), Dep.San Martin(14.0%)



Inti Gas Deportes VS Dep.San Martin, home side to win

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)