Italy U21 VS Luxembourg U21, go for Italy U21

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying -- Italy U21 VS Luxembourg U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Italy U21 got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Luxembourg U21 got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Italy U21 0.84-3/3.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 32 matches, the home team got 30 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 93.75%; Draw win rate: 3.13%; Away win rate: 3.13%; Home odds win rate: 53.13%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.88%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-4/4.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 112 matches, the home team got 58 wins, 10 draws and 44 losses. Home win rate: 51.79%; Draw win rate: 8.93%; Away win rate: 39.29%; Over odds win rate: 57.14%; Draw odds win rate: 2.68%; Under odds win rate: 40.18%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Italy U21(89.7%), Draw(7.5%), Luxembourg U21(2.8%)

 

Italy U21 VS Luxembourg U21, go for Italy U21

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)