Juventude VS Imperatriz(MA), home win game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Brasileiro, Serie C -- Juventude VS Imperatriz(MA) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 18 rounds, Juventude got 7 wins, 7 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the Brasileiro, Serie C. In the last 20 games, Juventude got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 22.2%.

 

2. After 18 rounds, Imperatriz(MA) got 8 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 3 of the Brasileiro, Serie C. In the last 20 games, Imperatriz(MA) got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 54.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Juventude 0.98-0.5-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 711 matches, the home team got 289 wins, 204 draws and 218 losses. Home win rate: 40.65%; Draw win rate: 28.69%; Away win rate: 30.66%; Home odds win rate: 48.38%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.62%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 894 matches, the home team got 368 wins, 303 draws and 223 losses. Home win rate: 41.16%; Draw win rate: 33.89%; Away win rate: 24.94%; Over odds win rate: 43.18%; Draw odds win rate: 6.26%; Under odds win rate: 50.56%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.97-3.00-3.55. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 games, the home team got 7 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 46.67%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 20.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Juventude(50.3%), Draw(28.9%), Imperatriz(MA)(20.8%)

 

Juventude VS Imperatriz(MA), home win game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)