Kashima Antlers VS Urawa Red Diamonds, host is expected higher

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

J-League Cup -- Kashima Antlers VS Urawa Red Diamonds 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 25 rounds, Kashima Antlers got 14 wins, 6 draws, 5 losses and placed the 2 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Kashima Antlers got 12 wins, 5 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 25 rounds, Urawa Red Diamonds got 8 wins, 7 draws, 10 losses and placed the 11 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Urawa Red Diamonds got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kashima Antlers 0.97-0.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1267 matches, the home team got 603 wins, 321 draws and 343 losses. Home win rate: 47.59%; Draw win rate: 25.34%; Away win rate: 27.07%; Home odds win rate: 50.04%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.96%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1955 matches, the home team got 875 wins, 476 draws and 604 losses. Home win rate: 44.76%; Draw win rate: 24.35%; Away win rate: 30.90%; Over odds win rate: 45.68%; Draw odds win rate: 6.45%; Under odds win rate: 47.88%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.96-3.35-3.65. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 47 games, the home team got 24 wins, 12 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 51.06%; Draw win rate: 25.53%; Away win rate: 23.40%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kashima Antlers(47.7%), Draw(27.4%), Urawa Red Diamonds(24.9%)

 

Kashima Antlers VS Urawa Red Diamonds, host is expected higher

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)