Kingston City VS Heidelberg United, go for the away side

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

VIC Premier League -- Kingston City VS Heidelberg United 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Kingston City got 3 wins, 4 draws, 13 losses and placed the 14 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Kingston City got 4 wins, 3 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Heidelberg United got 12 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 3 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Heidelberg United got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kingston City 0.85--1/-1.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 350 matches, the home team got 201 wins, 64 draws and 85 losses. Home win rate: 57.43%; Draw win rate: 18.29%; Away win rate: 24.29%; Home odds win rate: 44.29%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.71%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-3/3.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 101 matches, the home team got 50 wins, 18 draws and 33 losses. Home win rate: 49.50%; Draw win rate: 17.82%; Away win rate: 32.67%; Over odds win rate: 51.49%; Draw odds win rate: 5.94%; Under odds win rate: 42.57%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.20-4.40-1.47. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 0 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kingston City(16.8%), Draw(20.4%), Heidelberg United(62.8%)

 

Kingston City VS Heidelberg United, go for the away side

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)