Kronon Stolbtsy VS Dinamo Brest II, sure away win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Belarus Division 3 -- Kronon Stolbtsy VS Dinamo Brest II 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Kronon Stolbtsy got 0 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 9 of the Belarus Division 3. In the last 7 games, Kronon Stolbtsy got 1 wins, 2 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 14.3%, the handicap odds win rate is 14.3%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Dinamo Brest II got 2 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 6 of the Belarus Division 3. In the last 8 games, Dinamo Brest II got 5 wins, 0 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kronon Stolbtsy 0.88--1.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 40 matches, the home team got 24 wins, 5 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 60.00%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 27.50%; Home odds win rate: 55.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 45.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-3.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 170 matches, the home team got 74 wins, 32 draws and 64 losses. Home win rate: 43.53%; Draw win rate: 18.82%; Away win rate: 37.65%; Over odds win rate: 44.71%; Draw odds win rate: 6.47%; Under odds win rate: 48.82%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.60-4.90-1.29. 

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kronon Stolbtsy(11.5%), Draw(16.5%), Dinamo Brest II(72.0%)

 

Kronon Stolbtsy VS Dinamo Brest II, sure away win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)