KTP Kotka VS TPS Turku, an away win is expected

Submit by Tipster William

Match Time:

Finland Ykkonen -- KTP Kotka VS TPS Turku 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, KTP Kotka got 3 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 4 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, KTP Kotka got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.7%, the over win rate is 53.8%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, TPS Turku got 5 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, TPS Turku got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 37.5%, the over win rate is 35.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is KTP Kotka 1.02-0/-0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 887 matches, the home team got 355 wins, 237 draws and 295 losses. Home win rate: 40.02%; Draw win rate: 26.72%; Away win rate: 33.26%; Home odds win rate: 45.77%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.23%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 872 matches, the home team got 346 wins, 251 draws and 275 losses. Home win rate: 39.68%; Draw win rate: 28.78%; Away win rate: 31.54%; Over odds win rate: 42.55%; Draw odds win rate: 6.88%; Under odds win rate: 50.57%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.10-3.25-2.13. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 36 games, the home team got 11 wins, 6 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 30.56%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 52.78%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: KTP Kotka(28.9%), Draw(27.5%), TPS Turku(43.6%)


KTP Kotka VS TPS Turku, an away win is expected

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)