Kyrgyzstan VS Palestine, a tight clash

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Kyrgyzstan VS Palestine 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Kyrgyzstan got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.8%, the over win rate is 58.8%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Palestine got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 21.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kyrgyzstan 0.81-0-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 169 matches, the home team got 72 wins, 48 draws and 49 losses. Home win rate: 42.60%; Draw win rate: 28.40%; Away win rate: 28.99%; Home odds win rate: 42.60%; Draw odds win rate: 28.40%; Away odds win rate: 28.99%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-2/2.5-0.89. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 123 matches, the home team got 45 wins, 34 draws and 44 losses. Home win rate: 36.59%; Draw win rate: 27.64%; Away win rate: 35.77%; Over odds win rate: 40.65%; Draw odds win rate: 6.50%; Under odds win rate: 52.85%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.38-3.05-2.67. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 46 games, the home team got 15 wins, 14 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 32.61%; Draw win rate: 30.43%; Away win rate: 36.96%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kyrgyzstan(37.2%), Draw(29.4%), Palestine(33.4%)

 

Kyrgyzstan VS Palestine, a tight clash

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)