Lanus VS Universidad Catolica, home win game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Lanus VS Universidad Catolica 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Lanus got 9 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses and placed the 3 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Lanus got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Universidad Catolica got 16 wins, 5 draws, 9 losses and placed the 3 of the Primera Division de Ecuador. In the last 20 games, Universidad Catolica got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lanus 1.11-1/1.5-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 223 matches, the home team got 120 wins, 52 draws and 51 losses. Home win rate: 53.81%; Draw win rate: 23.32%; Away win rate: 22.87%; Home odds win rate: 41.70%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.30%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2/2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2985 matches, the home team got 1253 wins, 888 draws and 844 losses. Home win rate: 41.98%; Draw win rate: 29.75%; Away win rate: 28.27%; Over odds win rate: 45.19%; Draw odds win rate: 7.24%; Under odds win rate: 47.57%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.43-3.80-8.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Lanus(64.9%), Draw(23.0%), Universidad Catolica(12.2%)

 

Lanus VS Universidad Catolica, home win game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)