Las Sabanas VS Diriangen, away win is expected

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Nicaragua Apertura league -- Las Sabanas VS Diriangen 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Las Sabanas got 3 wins, 4 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Diriangen got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 75.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Las Sabanas 1.00--0.5/-1-0.76. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 106 matches, the home team got 25 wins, 18 draws and 63 losses. Home win rate: 23.58%; Draw win rate: 16.98%; Away win rate: 59.43%; Home odds win rate: 61.32%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 38.68%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.81-2/2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 125 matches, the home team got 42 wins, 47 draws and 36 losses. Home win rate: 33.60%; Draw win rate: 37.60%; Away win rate: 28.80%; Over odds win rate: 35.20%; Draw odds win rate: 9.60%; Under odds win rate: 55.20%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.20-3.50-1.57. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Las Sabanas(22.3%), Draw(25.5%), Diriangen(52.2%)

 

Las Sabanas VS Diriangen, away win is expected

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)