Londrina PR VS Ponte Preta, a home victory

Submit by Tipster William

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Londrina PR VS Ponte Preta 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Londrina PR got 5 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 3 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Londrina PR got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Ponte Preta got 3 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 5 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Ponte Preta got 3 wins, 8 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Londrina PR 1.02-0/0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 887 matches, the home team got 355 wins, 237 draws and 295 losses. Home win rate: 40.02%; Draw win rate: 26.72%; Away win rate: 33.26%; Home odds win rate: 45.77%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.23%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 172 matches, the home team got 70 wins, 62 draws and 40 losses. Home win rate: 40.70%; Draw win rate: 36.05%; Away win rate: 23.26%; Over odds win rate: 44.19%; Draw odds win rate: 8.72%; Under odds win rate: 47.09%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.38-2.98-2.91. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Londrina PR(40.3%), Draw(31.4%), Ponte Preta(28.3%)


Londrina PR VS Ponte Preta, a home victory

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)