Ludogorets Razgrad VS Ferencvarosi TC, host will win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

UEFA Champions League -- Ludogorets Razgrad VS Ferencvarosi TC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Ludogorets Razgrad got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 4 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, Ludogorets Razgrad got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 33 rounds, Ferencvarosi TC got 23 wins, 5 draws, 5 losses and placed the 1 of the Hungary Borsodi Liga. In the last 20 games, Ferencvarosi TC got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ludogorets Razgrad 1.00-0.5/1-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1129 matches, the home team got 397 wins, 281 draws and 451 losses. Home win rate: 35.16%; Draw win rate: 24.89%; Away win rate: 39.95%; Home odds win rate: 53.68%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.32%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 6251 matches, the home team got 2753 wins, 1714 draws and 1784 losses. Home win rate: 44.04%; Draw win rate: 27.42%; Away win rate: 28.54%; Over odds win rate: 44.12%; Draw odds win rate: 6.14%; Under odds win rate: 49.74%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.67-3.50-4.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 104 games, the home team got 63 wins, 21 draws and 20 losses. Home win rate: 60.58%; Draw win rate: 20.19%; Away win rate: 19.23%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ludogorets Razgrad(55.6%), Draw(25.0%), Ferencvarosi TC(19.5%)

 

Ludogorets Razgrad VS Ferencvarosi TC, host will win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)