Lyon VS Paris Saint Germain (PSG), tend to PSG

Submit by Tipster William

Match Time:

France Ligue 1 -- Lyon VS Paris Saint Germain (PSG) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 5 rounds, Lyon got 2 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 9 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Lyon got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 5 rounds, Paris Saint Germain (PSG) got 4 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Paris Saint Germain (PSG) got 3 wins, 4 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lyon 0.84--0.5/-1-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 501 matches, the home team got 284 wins, 125 draws and 92 losses. Home win rate: 56.69%; Draw win rate: 24.95%; Away win rate: 18.36%; Home odds win rate: 58.08%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 41.92%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-3/3.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 241 matches, the home team got 161 wins, 33 draws and 47 losses. Home win rate: 66.80%; Draw win rate: 13.69%; Away win rate: 19.50%; Over odds win rate: 49.79%; Draw odds win rate: 4.56%; Under odds win rate: 45.64%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.80-3.65-1.84. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 0 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Lyon(26.5%), Draw(24.2%), Paris Saint Germain (PSG)(49.3%)



Lyon VS Paris Saint Germain (PSG), tend to PSG

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)