Lyon VS Reims, go for Lyon

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

France Ligue 1 -- Lyon VS Reims 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 28 rounds, Lyon got 11 wins, 7 draws, 10 losses and placed the 7 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Lyon got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Reims got 10 wins, 11 draws, 7 losses and placed the 5 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Reims got 4 wins, 9 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lyon 0.85-0.5/1-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 882 matches, the home team got 403 wins, 241 draws and 238 losses. Home win rate: 45.69%; Draw win rate: 27.32%; Away win rate: 26.98%; Home odds win rate: 53.40%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.60%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2/2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2367 matches, the home team got 972 wins, 659 draws and 736 losses. Home win rate: 41.06%; Draw win rate: 27.84%; Away win rate: 31.09%; Over odds win rate: 43.56%; Draw odds win rate: 6.04%; Under odds win rate: 50.40%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.60-3.45-5.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 29 games, the home team got 20 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 68.97%; Draw win rate: 20.69%; Away win rate: 10.34%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Lyon(50.9%), Draw(28.8%), Reims(20.3%)

 

Lyon VS Reims, go for Lyon

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)