Mezokovesd Zsory VS Fehervar Videoton, a tough game

Submit by Tipster Saxon

Match Time:

Hungary - Cup -- Mezokovesd Zsory VS Fehervar Videoton 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 25 rounds, Mezokovesd Zsory got 13 wins, 6 draws, 6 losses and placed the 3 of the Hungary Borsodi Liga. In the last 20 games, Mezokovesd Zsory got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

2. After 25 rounds, Fehervar Videoton got 15 wins, 5 draws, 5 losses and placed the 2 of the Hungary Borsodi Liga. In the last 20 games, Fehervar Videoton got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Mezokovesd Zsory 0.88-0/-0.5-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1362 matches, the home team got 526 wins, 382 draws and 454 losses. Home win rate: 38.62%; Draw win rate: 28.05%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Home odds win rate: 42.95%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.05%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1309 matches, the home team got 581 wins, 330 draws and 398 losses. Home win rate: 44.39%; Draw win rate: 25.21%; Away win rate: 30.40%; Over odds win rate: 43.77%; Draw odds win rate: 7.26%; Under odds win rate: 48.97%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.71-3.20-2.29. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 37 games, the home team got 10 wins, 14 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 27.03%; Draw win rate: 37.84%; Away win rate: 35.14%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Mezokovesd Zsory(32.8%), Draw(28.5%), Fehervar Videoton(38.8%)

 

Mezokovesd Zsory VS Fehervar Videoton, a tough game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)