Mito Hollyhock VS Urawa Red Diamonds, tend to the guests

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Japan Emperors Cup -- Mito Hollyhock VS Urawa Red Diamonds 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Mito Hollyhock got 11 wins, 12 draws, 4 losses and placed the 6 of the J-League Division 2. In the last 20 games, Mito Hollyhock got 8 wins, 8 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Urawa Red Diamonds got 8 wins, 6 draws, 8 losses and placed the 10 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Urawa Red Diamonds got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Mito Hollyhock 0.85--0.5-1.07. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 964 matches, the home team got 362 wins, 271 draws and 331 losses. Home win rate: 37.55%; Draw win rate: 28.11%; Away win rate: 34.34%; Home odds win rate: 50.10%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.90%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-2/2.5-0.91. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 402 matches, the home team got 172 wins, 112 draws and 118 losses. Home win rate: 42.79%; Draw win rate: 27.86%; Away win rate: 29.35%; Over odds win rate: 43.78%; Draw odds win rate: 4.23%; Under odds win rate: 51.99%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.60-3.15-2.06. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 20 games, the home team got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 45.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 35.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Mito Hollyhock(24.7%), Draw(28.6%), Urawa Red Diamonds(46.7%)

 

Mito Hollyhock VS Urawa Red Diamonds, tend to the guests

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)