Molde VS KR Reykjavik, home side to sure win

Submit by Tipster William

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- Molde VS KR Reykjavik 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Molde got 9 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 1 of the Norwegian Tippeligaen. In the last 20 games, Molde got 13 wins, 3 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 70.6%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, KR Reykjavik got 9 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, KR Reykjavik got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 80.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Molde 0.89-1.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 506 matches, the home team got 359 wins, 81 draws and 66 losses. Home win rate: 70.95%; Draw win rate: 16.01%; Away win rate: 13.04%; Home odds win rate: 46.44%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.56%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2116 matches, the home team got 984 wins, 432 draws and 700 losses. Home win rate: 46.50%; Draw win rate: 20.42%; Away win rate: 33.08%; Over odds win rate: 47.78%; Draw odds win rate: 5.48%; Under odds win rate: 46.74%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.29-5.20-6.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 37 games, the home team got 29 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 78.38%; Draw win rate: 10.81%; Away win rate: 10.81%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Molde(74.4%), Draw(16.0%), KR Reykjavik(9.7%)


Molde VS KR Reykjavik, home side to sure win

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)