MTK Hungaria VS Budapest Honved, away win game

Submit by Tipster Saxon

Match Time:

Hungary - Cup -- MTK Hungaria VS Budapest Honved 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, MTK Hungaria got 18 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 1 of the Hungary NB Ⅱ. In the last 20 games, MTK Hungaria got 13 wins, 3 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 28.6%.

 

2. After 25 rounds, Budapest Honved got 9 wins, 7 draws, 9 losses and placed the 6 of the Hungary Borsodi Liga. In the last 20 games, Budapest Honved got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 27.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is MTK Hungaria 0.82-0/-0.5-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1136 matches, the home team got 402 wins, 332 draws and 402 losses. Home win rate: 35.39%; Draw win rate: 29.23%; Away win rate: 35.39%; Home odds win rate: 41.90%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.10%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2/2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1584 matches, the home team got 673 wins, 465 draws and 446 losses. Home win rate: 42.49%; Draw win rate: 29.36%; Away win rate: 28.16%; Over odds win rate: 42.36%; Draw odds win rate: 6.69%; Under odds win rate: 50.95%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.58-3.20-2.39. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 games, the home team got 4 wins, 6 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 26.67%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: MTK Hungaria(31.0%), Draw(28.9%), Budapest Honved(40.1%)

 

MTK Hungaria VS Budapest Honved, away win game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)