Nomme JK Kalju VS F91 Dudelange, an open game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- Nomme JK Kalju VS F91 Dudelange 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, Nomme JK Kalju got 12 wins, 7 draws, 2 losses and placed the 4 of the Estonia Champions League. In the last 20 games, Nomme JK Kalju got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, F91 Dudelange got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 5 of the Luxembourg National Division. In the last 20 games, F91 Dudelange got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Nomme JK Kalju 0.94-0-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 451 matches, the home team got 148 wins, 129 draws and 174 losses. Home win rate: 32.82%; Draw win rate: 28.60%; Away win rate: 38.58%; Home odds win rate: 32.82%; Draw odds win rate: 28.60%; Away odds win rate: 38.58%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5/3-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 468 matches, the home team got 207 wins, 110 draws and 151 losses. Home win rate: 44.23%; Draw win rate: 23.50%; Away win rate: 32.26%; Over odds win rate: 47.22%; Draw odds win rate: 5.13%; Under odds win rate: 47.65%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.45-3.40-2.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 16.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Nomme JK Kalju(32.0%), Draw(26.9%), F91 Dudelange(41.1%)

 

Nomme JK Kalju VS F91 Dudelange, an open game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)