Orlando City VS New York City Football Club, a tight game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

USA Open Cup -- Orlando City VS New York City Football Club 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Orlando City got 6 wins, 4 draws, 9 losses and placed the 10 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, Orlando City got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, New York City Football Club got 7 wins, 8 draws, 2 losses and placed the 5 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, New York City Football Club got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Orlando City 1.05-0-0.79. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 939 matches, the home team got 319 wins, 283 draws and 337 losses. Home win rate: 33.97%; Draw win rate: 30.14%; Away win rate: 35.89%; Home odds win rate: 33.97%; Draw odds win rate: 30.14%; Away odds win rate: 35.89%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-3-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 185 matches, the home team got 91 wins, 33 draws and 61 losses. Home win rate: 49.19%; Draw win rate: 17.84%; Away win rate: 32.97%; Over odds win rate: 46.49%; Draw odds win rate: 4.86%; Under odds win rate: 48.65%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.61-3.35-2.28. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 3 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 42.86%; Draw win rate: 14.29%; Away win rate: 42.86%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Orlando City(41.5%), Draw(25.9%), New York City Football Club(32.6%)

 

Orlando City VS New York City Football Club, a tight game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)