Oxford City VS Oxford United, Oxford United will win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- Oxford City VS Oxford United 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 42 rounds, Oxford City got 17 wins, 5 draws, 20 losses and placed the 12 of the England Conference South Division. In the last 20 games, Oxford City got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 46 rounds, Oxford United got 15 wins, 15 draws, 16 losses and placed the 12 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Oxford United got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Oxford City 0.80--1/-1.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 394 matches, the home team got 147 wins, 68 draws and 179 losses. Home win rate: 37.31%; Draw win rate: 17.26%; Away win rate: 45.43%; Home odds win rate: 44.92%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.08%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-3/3.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1657 matches, the home team got 758 wins, 325 draws and 574 losses. Home win rate: 45.75%; Draw win rate: 19.61%; Away win rate: 34.64%; Over odds win rate: 46.77%; Draw odds win rate: 4.71%; Under odds win rate: 48.52%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.00-4.20-1.46. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 39 games, the home team got 9 wins, 5 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 23.08%; Draw win rate: 12.82%; Away win rate: 64.10%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Oxford City(16.9%), Draw(20.5%), Oxford United(62.6%)

 

Oxford City VS Oxford United, Oxford United will win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)