Palmeiras VS Atletico Paranaense, hosts will take advantage

Submit by Tipster William

Match Time:

Brazil Serie A -- Palmeiras VS Atletico Paranaense 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Palmeiras got 6 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Palmeiras got 15 wins, 4 draws and 1 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Atletico Paranaense got 3 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 10 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Atletico Paranaense got 1 wins, 3 draws and 16 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Palmeiras 0.86-1-1.06. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 163 matches, the home team got 94 wins, 32 draws and 37 losses. Home win rate: 57.67%; Draw win rate: 19.63%; Away win rate: 22.70%; Home odds win rate: 42.33%; Draw odds win rate: 25.15%; Away odds win rate: 32.52%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2/2.5-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 792 matches, the home team got 357 wins, 221 draws and 214 losses. Home win rate: 45.08%; Draw win rate: 27.90%; Away win rate: 27.02%; Over odds win rate: 45.71%; Draw odds win rate: 7.45%; Under odds win rate: 46.84%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.46-3.90-7.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 21 games, the home team got 15 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 71.43%; Draw win rate: 14.29%; Away win rate: 14.29%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Palmeiras(66.4%), Draw(21.4%), Atletico Paranaense(12.2%)


Palmeiras VS Atletico Paranaense, hosts will take advantage

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)