Ponte Preta VS Londrina PR, easy home win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Ponte Preta VS Londrina PR 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Ponte Preta got 9 wins, 8 draws, 9 losses and placed the 10 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Ponte Preta got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Londrina PR got 9 wins, 4 draws, 13 losses and placed the 15 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Londrina PR got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ponte Preta 1.07-0.5/1-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 196 matches, the home team got 79 wins, 56 draws and 61 losses. Home win rate: 40.31%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 31.12%; Home odds win rate: 53.06%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.94%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1596 matches, the home team got 664 wins, 485 draws and 447 losses. Home win rate: 41.60%; Draw win rate: 30.39%; Away win rate: 28.01%; Over odds win rate: 42.48%; Draw odds win rate: 6.77%; Under odds win rate: 50.75%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.77-3.40-4.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 54 games, the home team got 25 wins, 20 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 46.30%; Draw win rate: 37.04%; Away win rate: 16.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ponte Preta(52.6%), Draw(27.7%), Londrina PR(19.7%)

 

Ponte Preta VS Londrina PR, easy home win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)