Portugal U19 VS Spain U19, a close game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

UEFA European U-19 Football Championship -- Portugal U19 VS Spain U19 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Portugal U19 got 13 wins, 3 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.1%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Spain U19 got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Portugal U19 1.01-0/-0.5-0.89. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 185 matches, the home team got 71 wins, 53 draws and 61 losses. Home win rate: 38.38%; Draw win rate: 28.65%; Away win rate: 32.97%; Home odds win rate: 44.32%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.68%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5/3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 978 matches, the home team got 398 wins, 262 draws and 318 losses. Home win rate: 40.70%; Draw win rate: 26.79%; Away win rate: 32.52%; Over odds win rate: 45.30%; Draw odds win rate: 5.32%; Under odds win rate: 49.39%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.00-3.40-2.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 1 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 20.00%; Draw win rate: 60.00%; Away win rate: 20.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Portugal U19(29.4%), Draw(26.5%), Spain U19(44.1%)

 

Portugal U19 VS Spain U19, a close game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)