Pumas U.N.A.M. VS UAEM Potros, sure home win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Mexico Torneo Interliga -- Pumas U.N.A.M. VS UAEM Potros 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Pumas U.N.A.M. got 2 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 8 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Pumas U.N.A.M. got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, UAEM Potros got 1 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Mexico Primera Divison A. In the last 20 games, UAEM Potros got 2 wins, 6 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 71.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Pumas U.N.A.M. 0.83-0.5/1-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 297 matches, the home team got 172 wins, 58 draws and 67 losses. Home win rate: 57.91%; Draw win rate: 19.53%; Away win rate: 22.56%; Home odds win rate: 62.29%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 37.71%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-2.5-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 137 matches, the home team got 60 wins, 28 draws and 49 losses. Home win rate: 43.80%; Draw win rate: 20.44%; Away win rate: 35.77%; Over odds win rate: 42.34%; Draw odds win rate: 3.65%; Under odds win rate: 54.01%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.59-3.60-4.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 19 games, the home team got 13 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 68.42%; Draw win rate: 21.05%; Away win rate: 10.53%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Pumas U.N.A.M.(56.3%), Draw(24.2%), UAEM Potros(19.4%)

 

Pumas U.N.A.M. VS UAEM Potros, sure home win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)