Qarabag VS Partizani Tirana, host is trustworthy

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

UEFA Champions League -- Qarabag VS Partizani Tirana 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 28 rounds, Qarabag got 21 wins, 6 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Azerbaijan Premier League. In the last 20 games, Qarabag got 13 wins, 5 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Partizani Tirana got 20 wins, 10 draws, 6 losses and placed the 1 of the Albania Super league. In the last 20 games, Partizani Tirana got 3 wins, 7 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 28.6%, the over win rate is 27.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Qarabag 0.92-1.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 349 matches, the home team got 201 wins, 56 draws and 92 losses. Home win rate: 57.59%; Draw win rate: 16.05%; Away win rate: 26.36%; Home odds win rate: 49.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3299 matches, the home team got 1459 wins, 879 draws and 961 losses. Home win rate: 44.23%; Draw win rate: 26.64%; Away win rate: 29.13%; Over odds win rate: 45.71%; Draw odds win rate: 5.91%; Under odds win rate: 48.38%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.25-4.90-8.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 34 games, the home team got 29 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 85.29%; Draw win rate: 8.82%; Away win rate: 5.88%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Qarabag(74.4%), Draw(18.0%), Partizani Tirana(7.6%)

 

Qarabag VS Partizani Tirana, host is trustworthy

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)