Queen of South VS Annan Athletic, host is expected higher

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Scotland League Cup -- Queen of South VS Annan Athletic 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Queen of South got 9 wins, 11 draws, 16 losses and placed the 9 of the Scottish Championship. In the last 20 games, Queen of South got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Annan Athletic got 20 wins, 6 draws, 10 losses and placed the 4 of the Scottish Division Two. In the last 20 games, Annan Athletic got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 68.4%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Queen of South 1.01-1.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 61 matches, the home team got 36 wins, 13 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 59.02%; Draw win rate: 21.31%; Away win rate: 19.67%; Home odds win rate: 42.62%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.38%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2131 matches, the home team got 992 wins, 435 draws and 704 losses. Home win rate: 46.55%; Draw win rate: 20.41%; Away win rate: 33.04%; Over odds win rate: 47.63%; Draw odds win rate: 5.49%; Under odds win rate: 46.88%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.34-4.70-6.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 4 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 37.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Queen of South(69.4%), Draw(18.6%), Annan Athletic(12.1%)

 

Queen of South VS Annan Athletic, host is expected higher

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)