Raith Rovers VS Cowdenbeath, a tough clash

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- Raith Rovers VS Cowdenbeath 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Raith Rovers got 16 wins, 12 draws, 8 losses and placed the 3 of the Scottish Division One. In the last 20 games, Raith Rovers got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Cowdenbeath got 12 wins, 7 draws, 17 losses and placed the 6 of the Scottish Division Two. In the last 20 games, Cowdenbeath got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Raith Rovers 0.90-1.5/2-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 152 matches, the home team got 51 wins, 20 draws and 81 losses. Home win rate: 33.55%; Draw win rate: 13.16%; Away win rate: 53.29%; Home odds win rate: 53.29%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.71%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-3.5-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 259 matches, the home team got 139 wins, 47 draws and 73 losses. Home win rate: 53.67%; Draw win rate: 18.15%; Away win rate: 28.19%; Over odds win rate: 49.03%; Draw odds win rate: 1.54%; Under odds win rate: 49.42%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.26-4.70-9.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 12 games, the home team got 8 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 8.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Raith Rovers(74.0%), Draw(15.4%), Cowdenbeath(10.6%)

 

Raith Rovers VS Cowdenbeath, a tough clash

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)