Red Star Waasland VS Kortrijk, go for Kortrijk

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Belgian Pro League -- Red Star Waasland VS Kortrijk 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 24 rounds, Red Star Waasland got 5 wins, 5 draws, 14 losses and placed the 15 of the Belgian Pro League. In the last 20 games, Red Star Waasland got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 24 rounds, Kortrijk got 7 wins, 5 draws, 12 losses and placed the 12 of the Belgian Pro League. In the last 20 games, Kortrijk got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Red Star Waasland 0.80-0/-0.5-1.13. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1537 matches, the home team got 543 wins, 419 draws and 575 losses. Home win rate: 35.33%; Draw win rate: 27.26%; Away win rate: 37.41%; Home odds win rate: 42.62%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.38%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5/3-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1137 matches, the home team got 522 wins, 267 draws and 348 losses. Home win rate: 45.91%; Draw win rate: 23.48%; Away win rate: 30.61%; Over odds win rate: 45.82%; Draw odds win rate: 4.49%; Under odds win rate: 49.69%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.69-3.30-2.46. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 3 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Red Star Waasland(31.3%), Draw(27.3%), Kortrijk(41.4%)

 

Red Star Waasland VS Kortrijk, go for Kortrijk

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)