Renofa Yamaguchi VS Cerezo Osaka, tend to the guests

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Japan Emperors Cup -- Renofa Yamaguchi VS Cerezo Osaka 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Renofa Yamaguchi got 8 wins, 6 draws, 13 losses and placed the 16 of the J-League Division 2. In the last 20 games, Renofa Yamaguchi got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Cerezo Osaka got 9 wins, 4 draws, 9 losses and placed the 8 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Cerezo Osaka got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Renofa Yamaguchi 0.92--1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 596 matches, the home team got 351 wins, 137 draws and 108 losses. Home win rate: 58.89%; Draw win rate: 22.99%; Away win rate: 18.12%; Home odds win rate: 37.42%; Draw odds win rate: 26.01%; Away odds win rate: 36.58%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-2.5/3-1.03. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 431 matches, the home team got 219 wins, 94 draws and 118 losses. Home win rate: 50.81%; Draw win rate: 21.81%; Away win rate: 27.38%; Over odds win rate: 48.49%; Draw odds win rate: 6.03%; Under odds win rate: 45.48%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.20-4.20-1.55. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Renofa Yamaguchi(18.0%), Draw(22.5%), Cerezo Osaka(59.5%)

 

Renofa Yamaguchi VS Cerezo Osaka, tend to the guests

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)