Riga FC VS Dundalk, home win is expected

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

UEFA Champions League -- Riga FC VS Dundalk 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Riga FC got 12 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 1 of the Latvian Higher League. In the last 20 games, Riga FC got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 24 rounds, Dundalk got 17 wins, 5 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Dundalk got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Riga FC 0.94-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2958 matches, the home team got 1229 wins, 878 draws and 851 losses. Home win rate: 41.55%; Draw win rate: 29.68%; Away win rate: 28.77%; Home odds win rate: 42.63%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.37%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5764 matches, the home team got 2405 wins, 1721 draws and 1638 losses. Home win rate: 41.72%; Draw win rate: 29.86%; Away win rate: 28.42%; Over odds win rate: 42.92%; Draw odds win rate: 7.08%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.28-3.15-2.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 42 games, the home team got 15 wins, 15 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 35.71%; Draw win rate: 35.71%; Away win rate: 28.57%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Riga FC(40.4%), Draw(30.2%), Dundalk(29.5%)

 

Riga FC VS Dundalk, home win is expected

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)