Rotherham United VS Doncaster Rovers, support the host

Submit by Tipster October

Match Time:

England Johnstone -- Rotherham United VS Doncaster Rovers 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Rotherham United got 4 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 13 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Rotherham United got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Doncaster Rovers got 4 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 10 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Doncaster Rovers got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Rotherham United 0.84-0/0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3316 matches, the home team got 1370 wins, 931 draws and 1015 losses. Home win rate: 41.31%; Draw win rate: 28.08%; Away win rate: 30.61%; Home odds win rate: 43.55%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.45%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3255 matches, the home team got 1466 wins, 765 draws and 1024 losses. Home win rate: 45.04%; Draw win rate: 23.50%; Away win rate: 31.46%; Over odds win rate: 46.42%; Draw odds win rate: 5.53%; Under odds win rate: 48.05%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.07-3.30-2.99. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 31 games, the home team got 14 wins, 8 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 45.16%; Draw win rate: 25.81%; Away win rate: 29.03%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Rotherham United(45.8%), Draw(26.6%), Doncaster Rovers(27.7%)

 

Rotherham United VS Doncaster Rovers, support the host

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)