Salford City VS Leeds United, guests will take points

Submit by Tipster William

Match Time:

England League Cup -- Salford City VS Leeds United 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Salford City got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 11 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Salford City got 12 wins, 2 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Leeds United got 1 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Leeds United got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Salford City 0.98--1-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 211 matches, the home team got 103 wins, 42 draws and 66 losses. Home win rate: 48.82%; Draw win rate: 19.91%; Away win rate: 31.28%; Home odds win rate: 36.49%; Draw odds win rate: 25.12%; Away odds win rate: 38.39%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2.5/3-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 740 matches, the home team got 321 wins, 179 draws and 240 losses. Home win rate: 43.38%; Draw win rate: 24.19%; Away win rate: 32.43%; Over odds win rate: 46.49%; Draw odds win rate: 4.86%; Under odds win rate: 48.65%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.20-3.90-1.53. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 13 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 7.69%; Draw win rate: 7.69%; Away win rate: 84.62%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Salford City(16.4%), Draw(22.4%), Leeds United(61.2%)

 

Salford City VS Leeds United, guests will take points

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)