Sandsbro AIK VS Ingelstads IK, tend to Ingelstads IK

Submit by Tipster Suerte

 

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- Sandsbro AIK VS Ingelstads IK 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. The handicap first odds of this game is Sandsbro AIK 0.92--1/-1.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 635 matches, the home team got 345 wins, 126 draws and 164 losses. Home win rate: 54.33%; Draw win rate: 19.84%; Away win rate: 25.83%; Home odds win rate: 41.42%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.58%.

 

2. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-4.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 26 matches, the home team got 20 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 76.92%; Draw win rate: 3.85%; Away win rate: 19.23%; Over odds win rate: 46.15%; Draw odds win rate: 3.85%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

3. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.30-4.80-1.47. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sandsbro AIK(21.0%), Draw(18.0%), Ingelstads IK(61.0%)

 

Sandsbro AIK VS Ingelstads IK, tend to Ingelstads IK

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)