Santos De Guapiles VS Deportivo Saprissa, a tight game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Costa Rica Primera Division -- Santos De Guapiles VS Deportivo Saprissa 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Santos De Guapiles got 4 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 9 of the Costa Rica Primera Division. In the last 20 games, Santos De Guapiles got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Deportivo Saprissa got 11 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Costa Rica Primera Division. In the last 20 games, Deportivo Saprissa got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Santos De Guapiles 0.98--0.5/-1-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 551 matches, the home team got 216 wins, 134 draws and 201 losses. Home win rate: 39.20%; Draw win rate: 24.32%; Away win rate: 36.48%; Home odds win rate: 52.99%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.01%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-3-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 237 matches, the home team got 108 wins, 65 draws and 64 losses. Home win rate: 45.57%; Draw win rate: 27.43%; Away win rate: 27.00%; Over odds win rate: 39.24%; Draw odds win rate: 4.64%; Under odds win rate: 56.12%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.20-3.75-1.63. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 18 games, the home team got 5 wins, 1 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 27.78%; Draw win rate: 5.56%; Away win rate: 66.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Santos De Guapiles(21.9%), Draw(24.3%), Deportivo Saprissa(53.8%)

 

Santos De Guapiles VS Deportivo Saprissa, a tight game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)