Sao Paulo (Youth) VS Santos (Youth), with home victory

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Brazil Youth -- Sao Paulo (Youth) VS Santos (Youth) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Sao Paulo (Youth) got 2 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 89 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista Youth. In the last 20 games, Sao Paulo (Youth) got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 18.8%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, Santos (Youth) got 4 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 35 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista Youth. In the last 20 games, Santos (Youth) got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 46.7%, the over win rate is 64.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sao Paulo (Youth) 0.95-1-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 121 matches, the home team got 54 wins, 25 draws and 42 losses. Home win rate: 44.63%; Draw win rate: 20.66%; Away win rate: 34.71%; Home odds win rate: 39.67%; Draw odds win rate: 23.97%; Away odds win rate: 36.36%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 282 matches, the home team got 140 wins, 52 draws and 90 losses. Home win rate: 49.65%; Draw win rate: 18.44%; Away win rate: 31.91%; Over odds win rate: 47.16%; Draw odds win rate: 6.74%; Under odds win rate: 46.10%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sao Paulo (Youth)(59.3%), Draw(23.3%), Santos (Youth)(17.4%)

 

Sao Paulo (Youth) VS Santos (Youth), with home victory

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)