Serbia VS Paraguay, an open match

Submit by Tipster October

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Serbia VS Paraguay 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.In the last 20 games, Serbia got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Paraguay got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Serbia 1.07-0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1918 matches, the home team got 876 wins, 535 draws and 507 losses. Home win rate: 45.67%; Draw win rate: 27.89%; Away win rate: 26.43%; Home odds win rate: 47.24%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.76%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 7046 matches, the home team got 2972 wins, 2018 draws and 2056 losses. Home win rate: 42.18%; Draw win rate: 28.64%; Away win rate: 29.18%; Over odds win rate: 44.00%; Draw odds win rate: 6.98%; Under odds win rate: 49.02%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.06-3.25-3.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 333 games, the home team got 165 wins, 92 draws and 76 losses. Home win rate: 49.55%; Draw win rate: 27.63%; Away win rate: 22.82%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Serbia(51.1%), Draw(26.9%), Paraguay(22.0%)

 

Serbia VS Paraguay, an open match

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)