Singapore VS Palestine, an interesting meeting

Submit by Tipster October

Match Time:

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Singapore VS Palestine 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Singapore got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Palestine got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 62.5%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Singapore 0.99--0.5/-1-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1412 matches, the home team got 778 wins, 350 draws and 284 losses. Home win rate: 55.10%; Draw win rate: 24.79%; Away win rate: 20.11%; Home odds win rate: 56.09%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.91%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4463 matches, the home team got 1986 wins, 1158 draws and 1319 losses. Home win rate: 44.50%; Draw win rate: 25.95%; Away win rate: 29.55%; Over odds win rate: 43.96%; Draw odds win rate: 6.12%; Under odds win rate: 49.92%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.30-3.60-1.64. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 65 games, the home team got 23 wins, 12 draws and 30 losses. Home win rate: 35.38%; Draw win rate: 18.46%; Away win rate: 46.15%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Singapore(21.9%), Draw(26.1%), Palestine(52.1%)

 

Singapore VS Palestine, an interesting meeting

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)