Sol de America VS Goias, hard to predict

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Sol de America VS Goias 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Sol de America got 1 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 10 of the Primera Division de Paraguay. In the last 20 games, Sol de America got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 5 rounds, Goias got 2 wins, 3 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the BRA CGD. In the last 20 games, Goias got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sol de America 0.84-0-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 728 matches, the home team got 264 wins, 227 draws and 237 losses. Home win rate: 36.26%; Draw win rate: 31.18%; Away win rate: 32.55%; Home odds win rate: 36.26%; Draw odds win rate: 31.18%; Away odds win rate: 32.55%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 951 matches, the home team got 392 wins, 314 draws and 245 losses. Home win rate: 41.22%; Draw win rate: 33.02%; Away win rate: 25.76%; Over odds win rate: 43.64%; Draw odds win rate: 9.15%; Under odds win rate: 47.21%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.57-2.90-2.90. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 0 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 66.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sol de America(36.0%), Draw(32.0%), Goias(32.0%)

 

Sol de America VS Goias, hard to predict

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)