Sport Club Recife PE VS CRB AL, home win game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Sport Club Recife PE VS CRB AL 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Sport Club Recife PE got 3 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 4 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Sport Club Recife PE got 13 wins, 3 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 62.5%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, CRB AL got 3 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 8 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, CRB AL got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sport Club Recife PE 0.98-0.5/1-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 354 matches, the home team got 170 wins, 84 draws and 100 losses. Home win rate: 48.02%; Draw win rate: 23.73%; Away win rate: 28.25%; Home odds win rate: 57.34%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 42.66%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.01-2/2.5-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 232 matches, the home team got 94 wins, 61 draws and 77 losses. Home win rate: 40.52%; Draw win rate: 26.29%; Away win rate: 33.19%; Over odds win rate: 43.97%; Draw odds win rate: 4.74%; Under odds win rate: 51.29%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.72-3.50-4.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 63 games, the home team got 32 wins, 18 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 50.79%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 20.63%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sport Club Recife PE(58.4%), Draw(25.4%), CRB AL(16.2%)

 

Sport Club Recife PE VS CRB AL, home win game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)