Sporting Gijon VS Cadiz, go for away side

Submit by Tipster William

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Sporting Gijon VS Cadiz 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 41 rounds, Sporting Gijon got 15 wins, 13 draws, 13 losses and placed the 9 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Sporting Gijon got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 41 rounds, Cadiz got 16 wins, 16 draws, 9 losses and placed the 7 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Cadiz got 5 wins, 10 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sporting Gijon 0.82--0.5/-1-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1004 matches, the home team got 580 wins, 211 draws and 213 losses. Home win rate: 57.77%; Draw win rate: 21.02%; Away win rate: 21.22%; Home odds win rate: 60.76%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 39.24%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.16-2/2.5-0.76. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 437 matches, the home team got 173 wins, 142 draws and 122 losses. Home win rate: 39.59%; Draw win rate: 32.49%; Away win rate: 27.92%; Over odds win rate: 41.42%; Draw odds win rate: 8.70%; Under odds win rate: 49.89%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.80-3.20-1.78. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sporting Gijon(18.7%), Draw(27.2%), Cadiz(54.1%)


Sporting Gijon VS Cadiz, go for away side

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)