St. Patricks Athletic VS IFK Norrkoping FK, away win

Submit by Tipster Jane

 

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- St. Patricks Athletic VS IFK Norrkoping FK 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 25 rounds, St. Patricks Athletic got 10 wins, 7 draws, 8 losses and placed the 4 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, St. Patricks Athletic got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, IFK Norrkoping FK got 6 wins, 6 draws, 3 losses and placed the 6 of the Swedish Allsvenskan. In the last 20 games, IFK Norrkoping FK got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is St. Patricks Athletic 0.84--0.5/-1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2126 matches, the home team got 1146 wins, 471 draws and 509 losses. Home win rate: 53.90%; Draw win rate: 22.15%; Away win rate: 23.94%; Home odds win rate: 58.18%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 41.82%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 599 matches, the home team got 250 wins, 162 draws and 187 losses. Home win rate: 41.74%; Draw win rate: 27.05%; Away win rate: 31.22%; Over odds win rate: 41.90%; Draw odds win rate: 7.85%; Under odds win rate: 50.25%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.90-3.45-1.74. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 39 games, the home team got 10 wins, 6 draws and 23 losses. Home win rate: 25.64%; Draw win rate: 15.38%; Away win rate: 58.97%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: St. Patricks Athletic(19.5%), Draw(25.6%), IFK Norrkoping FK(54.9%)

 

 

St. Patricks Athletic VS IFK Norrkoping FK, away win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)