Stenhousemuir VS Dundee United, a tough game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Scotland League Cup -- Stenhousemuir VS Dundee United 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Stenhousemuir got 10 wins, 7 draws, 19 losses and placed the 9 of the Scottish Division One. In the last 20 games, Stenhousemuir got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Dundee United got 19 wins, 8 draws, 9 losses and placed the 2 of the Scottish Championship. In the last 20 games, Dundee United got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Stenhousemuir 0.93--1/-1.5-0.91. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 81 matches, the home team got 36 wins, 16 draws and 29 losses. Home win rate: 44.44%; Draw win rate: 19.75%; Away win rate: 35.80%; Home odds win rate: 45.68%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.32%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-2.5/3-0.97. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 472 matches, the home team got 210 wins, 113 draws and 149 losses. Home win rate: 44.49%; Draw win rate: 23.94%; Away win rate: 31.57%; Over odds win rate: 45.97%; Draw odds win rate: 5.51%; Under odds win rate: 48.52%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.60-4.70-1.37. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 18 games, the home team got 3 wins, 5 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 16.67%; Draw win rate: 27.78%; Away win rate: 55.56%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Stenhousemuir(12.3%), Draw(19.3%), Dundee United(68.5%)

 

Stenhousemuir VS Dundee United, a tough game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)